600 Watt Double Ended HPS Kit Nanolux
More light coverage.
With double ended (DE) bulbs being powered at both ends it creates more even burning of gas throughout the tube, providing a greater spectral output. Reports suggest a 10% increase in PAR and Lumen output compared with a high quality digtial standard unit, creating a larger light footprint. The wire frame found in standard HPS bulbs is not used, meaning less light interference. More ultraviolet and infrared light is also produced from this unit.
DE bulbs also maintain a higher output for a lot longer than a standard HPS bulb. A DE bulb offers 90% lumen maintenace over 10,000 hours compared with a standard bulb offering 85-90% lumen maintenace over 4,000 hours.
These DE bulbs do produce more heat than a standard HID bulb so this needs to be taken into consideration. They suggest 90cm - 120cm above the plants.
The upgraded components, like ceramic bulb receptacles, make the Nanolux DE fixture the safest on the market. The Nanolux DE fixture is NCCS ready, meaning you will be able to control it wirelessly on your computer through the Nanolux Cloud Control System.
The DE comes with Random Start, Soft Start, and Soft Dimming capabilities. The traditional square hood is designed to work on a 1.5m on center application in conjunction with other DE fixtures. This is the secret to DE lighting. When used with the traditional square reflector, the DE will create an interlacing light pattern with the other lights. This interlacing allows for deeper light penetration. This results in denser fruit and flower sets all over the plant increasing yield by as much as 10%. All Nanolux ballasts are ETL listed meeting product safety standards.
2 year warranty on ballast.
1 year warranty on bulb and reflector.
- NCCS ready smart ballast technology
- Heavy duty die cast bridge will not rust like formed
- Lowest profile fixture on the market allowing for max plant height
- Ballast and reflector can be separated for Remote DE ballast use
- Class leading lowest operating temperature
- Redesigned and upgraded reflector that provides 8% better light uniformity than the competition
- Best in class 97% reflective German aluminum reflector
- Exclusive ceramic industrial grade receptacles
- The only wireless controlled DE on the market – no need for relays/light control panels, or timers
- Plug and Play installation
- Random Start, Soft Start and Soft Dim technology
- 6 phase dimming (600-1200 watts)
- Compatible with other industry DE Bulbs
- Designed for a 150cm on center growing grid when used with the traditional square reflector
- Slow Start, open circuit and low voltage protection
- Input Voltage: 208-240V, 277V, 347
- Output Voltage: 600-1200 watts (6 settings)
- Amperage Draw: 5.2A/240V @ 1200W
- Input Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Operational Frequency: >85kHz
- Ballast and Fixture weight: 5.3kg
- Ballast and Fixture Dimension: 66.5cm x30.5cm x 15.5cm
- Bulb: MaxPar 2100µmol DE Bulb